See what people are saying about the new CitadelBanking.com!
I love your new design, easy navigation and a breeze to use! All the information and banking needs on one site! Great job!
I am loving the color scheme of the new site. It's simple, but very classy looking. I'm a big nerd when it comes to things being organized and your site hits it spot on. Very organized and easy to use. Great job Citadel!
@CitadelBanking I tell everyone what an amazing credit union I belong to. New site looks great! #ExperienceCitadel
I use Online banking all the time to pay bills, switch money between my business and personal accounts and to check balances before I make a purchase. I love it!
. @CitadelBanking redesigned their website and now it's super user friendly! Thanks! #ExperienceCitadel
@CitadelBanking I love the new website it makes it easy to check my accounts and request help of a citadel representative #ExperienceCitadel
Hmm I kinda like the new @CitadelBanking website... it's easy to navigate #ExperienceCitadel
Was a little nervous about a change to my banks website. Its been the same for a long time. But its great and easy to use #ExperienceCitadel
The new CitadelBanking.com is here! Redesigned with one focus, YOU. We invite you to explore the new CitadelBanking.com and let us know what you think. Post on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ExperienceCitadel and you could be entered for a chance to WIN!
See Official Rules for full details.
There are a few ways to enter for a chance to win:
Tweet us @CitadelBanking telling us what you think of the new CitadelBanking.com
and use the hashtag #ExperienceCitadel.
Post on Instagram using the hashtag #ExperienceCitadel and tell us what you think of the new CitadelBanking.com. Don't forget to mention us @CitadelBanking!
Don't forget to include your full name, email address and phone number. See the Official Rules for more details.
Use the hashtag #ExperienceCitadel to be entered for a chance to win a
#ExperienceCitadel Hashtag Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to those who post to Twitter or Instagram, or submit entries relevant to the “#ExperienceCitadel” Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Citadel Federal Credit Union (“Citadel”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Citadel as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
3. Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 7, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time (‘”ET”) when the new CitadelBanking.com website is launched. The Sweepstakes entry period and will end on July 5, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you may visit http://experiencecitadel.hscampaigns.com (the “Site”) and follow the directions on the tab labeled “How to Enter.” Participants can enter by either 1) tweeting about Citadel’s redesigned CitadelBanking.com on Twitter using #ExperienceCitadel (the “Official Sweepstakes Hashtag”) and mentioning @CitadelBanking; or 2) posting about Citadel’s redesigned CitadelBanking.com on Instagram using the the Official Sweepstakes Hashtag and mentioning @CitadelBanking by filling out all of the required fields on the Sweepstakes Entry Form located on the “Enter Now” tab of the Sweepstakes Site. Submissions must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Any completed Entry Form or tweet mentioning @CitadelBanking and using the hashtag #ExperienceCitadel shall herein be referred to as the “Submission”. When entering via Entry Form, You must complete all the required registration information and submit a 500 character or less description detailing your experience visiting the redesigned CitadelBanking.com in order to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All Entry components submitted shall herein be referred to as the “Entry.” You must provide all information as requested. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Citadel. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person and/or email address. You can tweet multiple times using the Official Sweepstakes Hashtag, but You will only be counted as entering once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Citadel.
Entry Requirements and Guidelines: All Submissions and Entries must adhere to the following Entry Guidelines and the entire Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Any Submission or Entry that does not adhere to these Entry Guidelines or the requirements set forth in these Official Rules is subject to disqualification from the Sweepstakes:
- Submissions and Entries must be in English.
- Any photos, videos or any other type of imagery submitted in conjunction with the Submission or Entry may not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials related to any person or entity unrelated to Citadel.
- Submissions may not include or reference any public or private figure, including any anti-social, political or religious groups, any advertisements, personal/ commercial solicitation(s), promotional materials, or any type of identifying information of any person or entity (i.e. full name, address, phone number, or website URL).
- Submissions or Entries may not contain content which violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Submissions must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, as determined in the sole discretion of Citadel. Any Submission deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Submissions may not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, including words or symbols that are widely considered to be harassment, hate speech or otherwise offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or socioeconomic group.
- Submissions may not contain any violence or any type of content that engages in, encourages, advocates, suggests, provides instruction for or discusses the intent to commit a crime or conduct would otherwise violate any federal, state, local or international law or rule.
- Submissions or Entries may not contain information known by You to be false, inaccurate or misleading, including claims about the Sponsor or their respective products or services.
- Submissions or Entries may not contain content or materials in which you impersonate another person or entity.
- The Submission must be Your own original, unpublished work and must not contain, incorporate or reference any content that infringes on any third party or entity’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral rights, and/or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights.
- Submissions or Entries may not contain material or content for which You were compensated for or granted consideration by any other third party.
- Submissions or Entries which have been previously submitted in another sweepstakes/giveaway/contest of any kind or previously displayed publicly though any means beyond your immediate circle of friends and family will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- Submissions or Entries may not contain viruses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Any Submission or Entry found to be not in compliance with the above guidelines and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
All Entries must be completed and submitted by 5:00 pm. ET on July 5, 2017 to be eligible to be entered for a chance to win.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive a new 2017 iPad. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Citadel. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Citadel’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Citadel to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries (in this case eligible “hashtags”) received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received, under the supervision of Citadel. The Winner will be notified by Twitter Direct Message, Email or Phone within seven (7) days following selection of Winner. Citadel will ask for winner’s email or phone number. The winner may also be asked to provide his/her full name, phone number, email address, date of birth and/or mailing address. Upon receiving the Winner’s response, Citadel will contact the winner to finalize the delivery of the prize. Citadel shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted by the Sweepstakes Administrator within seven (7) days, he/she will be ineligible and an alternate Winner will be selected by the Sweepstakes Administrator. If the Winner fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from when the time prize notification was sent, respond to the prize notification, or if the prize is returned, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering You agree that if selected and ultimately determined to be the Winner of the Sweepstakes, You consent to being contacted via Twitter, email or phone (as submitted with Entry) in order to complete confirmation and delivery of prize. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply. Citadel will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the Entrant by entering the Sweepstakes.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT CITADEL’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes (i.e. tweet, photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Citadel, anyone acting on behalf of Citadel, and Citadel’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your Submission or Entry, name, image, picture, voice, likeness, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering, you agree to waive any rights You may have to the Entry submitted. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By submitting an Entry, you understand and agree that your Submission may be posted online for consumers to view via the Site, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants and the Sweepstakes Winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit, including but not limited to blurring or blacking out any infringing material.
9. Terms & Conditions: Citadel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Citadel’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Citadel may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Citadel. Citadel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Citadel has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Citadel reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Citadel and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Alternate Method of Entry: Entries will also be accepted via email. Entrants can submit their Entry by email to SocialMedia@CitadelBanking.com. Entrants must submit their comments about the redesigned CitadelBanking.com. Entries must also include the Entrant’s full name, address, date of birth and preferred method of contact (i.e. phone number or email address).
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Citadel Federal Credit Union 520 Eagleview Blvd, Exton, PA 19341, and United States of America.
By submitting an Entry, You, the Sweepstakes Entrant, agree that you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.